Digital signature software is a relatively new invention in the field of technology that has been a hit amongst the users due to the benefits that users gain out of these soft wares. The authorizing, signing, and transferring of documents have become way easier by the successful use of such software. The digital signature software uses a mathematical algorithm and encrypts the data from two keys to maintain the authenticity of the message, document, amongst others. Hence, the introduction of such software has led to the work of digital signatures being carried out more efficiently, safely, and in a time-saving and cost-saving manner.
We used the leading digital signature software so that you don’t have to. Below are some of the best digital signature software we used, with their pros and cons. Read through the features provided by each and choose the best-suited one for use.
Bunny doc is one of the leading digital signature software. Due to its list of amazing features, it is widely popular. From an extremely user-friendly user interface to beyond safe, smart, and efficient features, Bunnydoc excels in every single aspect. The long list of pros of this amazing software which is also incredibly economical makes it a sound and wise choice amongst consumers and outweighs the only possible con it has. Soon, this single con will also cease to exist as developers work tirelessly on creating a mobile application for this amazing digital signature software.
- It has a friendly user interface that is beneficial for the ones who are new to it as it will not be difficult for them to use it to its fullest.
- It is web-based so it does not depend on a particular device and it can be used in any of the devices.
- Great for users who are on a budget since it offers a free plan as well which makes this more interesting to the consumer.
- Its aid plans are cheaper compared to the competitors.
- Has the ability of bulk send and in-person signing which is a useful measure for many companies.
- It also has legal validations which make the software authentic.
- This software also has a feature of customization which is very useful for the users who want to customize their software according to their needs.
- Offers an incredible level of security.
- API and Zapier integration are also provided in this software which makes it time-saving and the user can carry out many functions easily.
- It does not have any mobile app until now but there is work being done on it to make it possible.
2. Adobe sign:
This software is also very popular amongst users. However, while some of its features may seem to be promising, their hefty price tag can render users incapable of using it since it is not always the most budget-friendly option and many cheaper alternatives already exist in the market.
- It is incredibly easy to use which makes it beneficial for the ones who are new to it.
- Allows the user to share the same document with multiple people and assign a different color to each signature placeholder for different recipients to avoid confusion and errors.
- This software has an intuitive interface which means that the software works the same as the user expects it to work.
- This software is available in the form of a mobile application, making it accessible and easy to use by users.
- The Adobe sign is comparatively a bit on the expensive side when compared to other e-signature platforms in the market.
- While most users have experienced amazing customer service, a few have complained of the customer service is a bit unresponsive.
- Service features provided by Adobe sign are premium and hence require to be paid, hence some users find it overpriced and prefer free digital signature platforms in the market.
DocuSign founded in 2003 is an American Company for digital signatures. It has over 1,000,000 customers and a hundred million signers.
- It is user-friendly and has an easy-to-use interface.
- It has a range of Signature logs to review all signed documents across the organization which can be incredibly useful since it allows to maintain records of the documents.
- The software provides a feature to track the signatures which is also a very significant feature accounting for the documents verification, authenticity, and safety.
- Has a functioning mobile application.
- Accounts can get upgraded without the user’s permission which can cause some disruption in the user’s experience.
- It has a significantly higher rate of auto-debited from account monthly which makes it comparatively costly to other service platforms.
HelloSign is another popular electronic signature software that makes sending and receiving legally binding documents very easy and fast.
- It is user-friendly software which makes it easy to use.
- Features include notifying the sender when the receiver has signed the document.
- This software is way more cost-efficient than other software.
- This software has a lot of good services at low prices.
- It should have more integrations so that it can be helpful for the user and it uses less time of the user.
- The mobile app is not well-functioning and has a few bugs, making it difficult to use and time-consuming.
- Some users complain that sometimes the customer service is a bit unresponsive or provides delayed responses.
SignNow is a cloud-based digital signature service provider, making it easily accessible to manage documents from any device. It is American-based and is popularly used by businesses.
- This software is easy to use which makes it time-saving and efficient.
- This service provides an option of grouping multiple documents into one package which makes it easier for the user to send and receive signed documents.
- Users can send a single document to multiple people at a time.
- Once the document is sent it cannot be removed or deleted.
- The document cannot be edited after being sent to the receiver.
- It provides very minimal integrations which are not preferred by the user who needs fast software.
One of the oldest e-signature platforms in the market, PandaDoc has a client base of over 35,000 companies that have used their electronic signature service.
- The user can customize the software according to their own needs which is a good feature as many users need more customization in their hands.
- It gives reminders to the customer of what they have missed out on and reminds them of their commitments or pending work.
- The software has less integration which makes it comparatively a bit slow and time-consuming.
- It is not fully intuitive.
- The interface is a bit hard to navigate and hence not everyone can easily use it.
eSignatures.io makes signing and transferring legally binded documents easy, secure, and fast by just the use of a mobile application.
- It is easy to use which is helpful for the ones who are new to it.
- This software saves time and money for the consumers because it has many good features which save the time of the user.
- It is also cost-effective so it saves money because it does not charge extra money on the features it provides.
- Their customer service of this software is also great which attracts many costumers because it is very helpful for the ones who are new to it and need help in every aspect.
- Limited storage which is the main drawback can be a source of great problems. Companies that need to store more data are likely to face problems with this software.
These are some of the software’s which we found out to be best in digital signature software. We have provided you with all the pros and cons of every software after a thorough compilation of the user reviews for these software. We believe and sincerely hope that these will help you understand and provide you with a broad outlook on all the features of all the software listed above. This will serve as a complete guide to you and allow you to choose the software which is most suitable for your use. In our opinion and keeping in mind the user reviews, BunnyDoc seems to be the best software due to its easy-to-use interface, well-integrated and fast system, and amazing customer service, and the only con which can be found is that it does not have a mobile yet. But since the developers of BunnyDoc are working on it, our guess is that the mobile application will also be soon available in the market.